IT Audit Manager
Legendfly (H.K.) Limited
Why join Legendfly?
Legendfly is providing an IT driven working environment where you will work with our motivated and professional team and grow together. You will be able to grow your expertise in this industry as well as develop your career here. We continuously build our local and global network to expand our market scope worldwide. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Legendfly could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
Our Group Internal Audit Department invites applications for the following position:
IT Audit Manager
• Manages IT audit plan, schedules and IT staff allocation.
• Performs complex professional IT auditing work. Work involves conducting IT audit projects, including cyber and data security, and providing consulting services to the organisation’s management and staff.
• Maintains the quality of IT audit works.
• Responsible for identifying technology risks, and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls.
• Maintains all organisational and professional ethical standards.
• Works under limited supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
• May be assigned or seconded to other group companies for performing internal audit works.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Certification as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA or CIA
• Eight years of full-time experience in IT auditing, administration or consulting
• Hands-on experience in any of data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik, KNIME and Python is preferred
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Occasional travel should be expected
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send your application by email . Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Legendfly (H.K.) Limited. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time