Why join Legendfly?
Legendfly is providing an IT driven working environment where you will work with our motivated and professional team and grow together. You will be able to grow your expertise in this industry as well as develop your career here. We continuously build our local and global network to expand our market scope worldwide. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Legendfly could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
Solution analyst is a hands-on role responsible for working with users to understand their digital and IT needs then implement a solution which may involves utilizing the tools already in the business or proposing a change in process or an introduction of new or improvement technology which address that needs.
Working under the solution team, he/she is independent, technical capable and can implement the solution on his/her own or able to direct vendors in implementing the change. He/she is a good communicator and able to translate business requirements, seek out available options including researching what is in the market.
- Collaborate with users to understand their digital and technical needs
- Partner with different stakeholders across the business
- Seek out the root of the problem
- Proactively and collaboratively work with diverse group of users in designing new process that can simplify operation
- Ideate and design digital innovations using Design Thinking methodologies with consideration on user experience design
- Keen interest in digital technology and keeping up with ever changing technology landscape such as AI, blockchain, etc.
- Think digital and able to imagine ways that can maximizing returns on technology
- Deep dive into the technical requirements of the solution
- Pay attention to new technologies that is on the market and not afraid of pushing the envelope
- Get hands-on and build the solution or work closely with a vendor to ensure the solution is delivered on time and according to specification
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of IT solution delivery experience, with both packaged solutions and in-house development
- Working experience with design thinking, agile development, willing to learn and work in various kinds of techniques, platforms and languages
- Experience in RPA tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath, or workflow system like Nintex
- Experience with data analytics tools Alteryx and QlikSense and low-code platform like Microsoft Power Platform is preferred
- Experience in database including SQL or No-SQL
- Strong business sense and analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication in both English and Cantonese
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send us your application by email.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.