Why join Legendfly?
Legendfly is providing an IT driven working environment where you will work with our motivated and professional team and grow together. You will be able to grow your expertise in this industry as well as develop your career here. We continuously build our local and global network to expand our market scope worldwide. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Legendfly could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
Corporate Finance Manager
Reporting to Assistant Director, Corporate Finance, the incumbent will be responsible for providing strategic, financial, and accounting analysis and supporting Senior Management for investment evaluation, execution and on-going monitoring. Responsibilities will include:
• Assess proposed new investments and review the value of existing investments
• Prepare board meeting materials on investment or divestment projects
• Execute investment and divestment transactions
• Conduct in business performance review and benchmarking
• Liaise internally across various departments and externally with professional advisors/consultants for information gathering and transaction execution
• Research the financial and company information of JV partners and peer group companies
• Carry-out ad-hoc projects of a general financial nature as and when required
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
• Minimum 7-8 years’ working experience in banking, private equity, accounting, consulting, corporate finance, equity research. Candidates with less experience may be considered as assistant manager or senior analyst
• Proven abilities in handling quantitative and qualitative research, maintaining economic database and working under minimal supervision
• Good communication skills and an analytical mindset with financial and commercial sense
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Putonghua
• Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with using Bloomberg terminal preferred
• Have creativity, integrity and passion
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send us your application by email.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.